The Theme for 2012 is Cultivating Altruism – inclusiveness that leads to unselfish regard for the welfare of others.
As in any discipline, fundamentals are the foundation from which we build. Within a dojo a sport or any progressive learning environment, continuing to build and develop fundamental training is essential. The LE Fundamentals courses are designed to offer layers of learning to participants. We highly recommend revisiting the Fundamentals courses more than once as a building ground for a strong learning foundation.
The Fundamentals Level 1 Course will introduce you to:
- The language and basic forms of the LE model.
- Getting to know the “signature” stress pattern of how your system reacts under pressure.
- The “How” to shift from a reactive state to a responsive, skillful state.
- Exercises to increase your access to Presence, Confidence and Compassion.
- A way to re-engage clarity and compassion when faced with conflict or opposition.
- Practices to synchronize the physical and energetic system with what is being said verbally.
Wendy Palmer, the founder of LE is the lead instructor for all retreats.
Retreats are an opportunity to come together with the community for more intensive practice of the LE work. The retreat intensive involves sitting meditation practices and LE exercises. Each exercise is practiced for a silent 30 minute period, giving us a chance to deepen our practice. Wendy will lead the group in multiple 30 min meditations throughout the day.
- Non-residential for local participants
- Accommodations will be made available for participants coming in from out of town.